Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I want to sleeve my k20a2 block, I have looked up some prices and a bit more than i wanted to spend and not realy know the best way. ok so i was thinking about sleeving mine or buying a sleeved 1 and just selling the other so please give me some feed back on options!!!

·
Too much drama
837,862 Posts
I think if you get the sleeved ERL block on here, you can send your old block in for a core refund.

But yeah, if you think you need to sleeve it, then do it. Better to pay for it now then blow the block down the road.

·
Program VietNow...Vexed
622 Posts
long sleeves or short sleeves? Its getting kinda cold so im gonna go with long sleeves. jus my 0.02

im gonna have to second the Darton choice. their manufacturing is pretty legite, figure they have been around a LONG time.

·
Banned
1,419,903 Posts
im going turbo with around 500hp and maybe more later thanks
i recomend getting the turbo first with everyhting else needed (look in turbo threads) and then do your sleeves, lower CP psitons and h-beam rods if your planning on tearing apart the motor just for sleeves

this thread should be moved to the turbo thread....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.