Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
:eek: Sick car bro, I love the color so much and it looks good with the Gunmetal rims! :thumbsup: for the SP2! How did the Vibrant RH turn out for ya, I assume u got everything corrected?

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:eek: Sick car bro, I love the color so much and it looks good with the Gunmetal rims! :thumbsup: for the SP2! How did the Vibrant RH turn out for ya, I assume u got everything corrected?
vibrant ended up working out ok sorta...its not banging on the bottom of my car ..much..lol sounds good and i dont have to worry about the flex pipe cracking so i guess thats good. vibrant somewhat paid me back for the cost of repairing it...about 60%:dontknow: sounds good though...not sure if it made my car gain or lose power...the rim tire combo slowed it down a bit i think though

bom ftw, get some tire shine on those tires, itll make it look better
yeah definatly...the touch free car wash didnt do it...i was gonna go get some but i got lazy

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
love the car bro

BOM FTW!

those buddyclubs don't come in 18s?
they do...i dont want 18s..too heavy ...these are too heavy as it is

I'll be honest, bom use to be my least favorite color, but the more pics i see of urs and sunkist's, the more i like! :drool:
thanks

·
:)
15,563 Posts
hot wheels!

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
P1 Racing II Plus look good, i want them so bad, wanna get rid of them

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.