Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

That's all for now. The coloring is a bit off, these were all taken in a pretty dark area and no flash was used. He's still learning his photo skills, but overall I think they came out decent. Mostly R34, well it was supposed to be his shoot and we were just tag-alongs. This is the same R34 that some have seen in the video of him following me on some windy road action. It's a really nice car, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't give up my R for it, that's just me though. :D

Oh and the FD, he is about to order some Volk RE30s with a wider wheel and decent offset to fill in the wheel well. It doesn't look to bad with the BuddyClubs, but he is always hearing flak about the empty wide fenders. :D He was just waiting for a wheel that he really liked, I turned him onto the RE30s (I would love a set myself), but at first cried foul on the look, until he later saw them in a mag on another FD. Like I would of steered him in the wrong direction. :p

·
yup
7,574 Posts
my, my

a jdm fanboy's wet dream, lol.

seriously though, nice cars and pretty nice shots too

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man...that's a nice set of cars. Jw...how much hp is the GTR and RX7 putting down?
The GT-R was just rebuilt as some jack-ass lady pulled out on him and of course an accident occured. Before the rebuild I believe he was close to 550hp and now not sure, as it hasn't been dynoed but I think with all that is done it should be around 650 or so. I personally think he needs some new tuning as to me it looks as if it is running PIG-RICH, maybe with a tad bit of leaning it will make more power. Another friend with a RB25 swapped Laurel played with Tim one night and from what I heard, the Laurel with just over 400hp was beating up on the GT-R.

The FD also hasn't been dynoed, but the guy who built it (Igy) built it right as the motor has finally seen its last days after 4 hard years of running, but it was guesstimated to be about 450. It's quite quick and when we go playing, I would pull away in corners and he would catch up on longer straights. :)

Sfedai0 that would be correct, ex-military now. ;)

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
V spec is the highest model for the R34 yea? Car is looking good.

Bump for a MF10 owner. wished I still had mine.
I'm not much up on the Nissan info, but I want to say there was a VSpecII, but maybe that was with the R33.

Thanks alot. ;)

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
best photoshoot i've seen in a long time. and im not talking about the quality of the pics:D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts