Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search, and couldnt find much, thats also b/c I dont know the part name. That piece that kinda covers all your trunk stuff when the hatch is closed that u can snap on and off. well, i snapped one of the two plastic pieces on the side that r attached to the hatch that mount it while i was trying to take it off when i moved..gggrrrrr does anyone know what part i am talking aobut? how much is it to get a new one? anyone selling one? i dont want to go to acura and pay a shitload for a 6 or 7 cent piece of plastic

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the hanger pieces on the side..i snapped on of them...

·
Registered
682 Posts
my guess would be about $6-7. just call the dealer and describe it. they are good at taking finding parts with bad descriptions!.
ask them for the hangers that support the hatch cover. they will know what you mean.

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks man...they did know what i was talking aobut....hanger clips they called them... $3.13..not so bad

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, that link didnt go to the part..anyway, a couple dealers around here have it for about three bucks a part....i called one by yardley PA cuz the girl im dating lives over there and those bastards at Davis Acura wanted to charge me $14 fucking dollars for a piece of plasitc that other places have for 3 bucks..what a bunch of assholes

·
Registered
682 Posts
BlueHeat said:
Now try the link and follow my instructions. You can get the part number for anything listed on that scroll down menu for the RSX. :thumbsup:

Prices are pretty good too. I have bought a couple of things from that site.:)
you have no idea what hes talking about.

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah yep, part 3 on there..thanks man...damn..u can get answers to anything on this site..haha

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ggrrr im still so pissed at Davis Acura for trying to sell that for $14.00....how much is shipping on that site i didnt look?

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
dieselbp67 said:
ggrrr im still so pissed at Davis Acura for trying to sell that for $14.00....how much is shipping on that site i didnt look?
WTF is that $14 well in some ways I may not be surprised like all the parts that Acura sell...

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, 3 other acura dealers were charding about 3.50 for the part.

·
Banned
2,724 Posts
yeah snapped the hanger clips a few months back, just go to the dealership they are like $3.88 a piece, easy to install just snap into place

·
Registered
71 Posts
But it's not like your taking the dash apart, these are designed so you can remove the cover. I'd go to the dealer, bitch about the inferior plastics used in this part and demand a new one.

Claim UV-rays deteriorated the plastic and it broke. ;-)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts