Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
408 and 831
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so here's the story

last friday in the bay area, namely daly city, it was foggy as shit. i couldn't see 5 feet in front of me at night and i ended up running over a curb on a left turn. it ended up destroying the sidewall of my tire, making it unrepairable. and since it was the july 4th weekend and no shops were open i needed tires fast to get to work on monday.

my only option was to borrow my buddies old spare rims from his rx-8 until i could call a shop on monday to order tires and get them mounted asap (which will take a couple of days). since they looked hilarious and super aggressive i thought i might as well give it a quick photoshoot, and no i can't go up any inclines whatsoever and my tires started smoking the first time i put them on :rotfl:

camber is -1.6f -.06r
specs for rims are: +28 in the front +25 in the back. 18x9.5 245/40 tire
the gap in the rear can only fit a credit card, so i end up getting stuck or rub like crazy unless its a super flat surface

Reactions: ISADE and J. Dub

·
9,306 Posts
damn what size are your fronts!? looks REALLLLLY good

·
I love my HONDA
991 Posts
looks super-agressive..keep em:thumbsup:

·
408 and 831
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
+28 in the front +25 in the back. 18x9.5 245/40 tire

·
408 and 831
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
so that is your car huh? doesnt look like credit card fitment to me! maybe with a roll. ;)
haha shoot, once i detail your rx-8 and we finally take a photoshoot people are gonna go crazy over your car

but aye should I keep the rims? I was expecting huge flames from people hahah, and I wanted to spend $600 on a tv not tires atm anyway

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
if you can get rears matching the fronts I would keep them... the rear wheels dont look right on an RSX IMO... maybe if you had the fronts too then I could change my mind... either way just rock them...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts