Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
#Inkpot
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a lot of hockey fans and being that it's now on a world wide stage let's have a place to talk about the events we're seeing.

I hope you guys were watching today. What a damn game! I'll admit I woke up a little late and only caught the third period but it's possible that was the best conclusion to a game I've ever seen.

** giving credit where credit is due, Russia putting their third in and having it taken away on the mooring call somewhat tarnishes the win but still a great game regardless

Attachments

·
#Inkpot
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^ hahaha the real stakes at hand.

I hope to see a great game. I didnt actually get to see the battle in 2010 but I will not miss this game. Ill likely be watching in student center losing my mind while all the other little kiddies are hard at their studies.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,103 Posts
Sadly I'll be right here at work while the game is going on so I cant really watch :( I just hope they hold on better than the women did yesterday

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
How about the Womens Hockey game last night?!?! I was ready to shut er down until about 7 minutes left until the Canadians turned it on. But that ref almost gave you Yanks the game.

I feel bad for the girl in the box, and the goalie, but damn we should have had a Penalty shot after that Break away trip.

Tonights game is gonna be a gooder thats for sure.

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
Shit, embarassing. Sloppy passing in the 3rd and defenseman weren't where they should have been to grab the puck. They lost all intensity in the late 2nd and early 3rd

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
Canadian defense was really impressive. Makes me even more sad that the Flyers never got Shea Weber when we tried to steal him from the Preds.

·
I'll stick you!
5,644 Posts
All I care about this Olympics is the US beating the Canadians in hockey
Will never happen!!

GO CANADA GO......Oh wait, it did. Leave the hockey to the Canadians. USA can have all the other events.

·
#Inkpot
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Oh and can anyone else agree that Kane has just been a bust? I only saw the Russian and Canada game but that has to be the most lackluster performance by a superstar I've seen. Like he doesn't even care. Either that or folding under pressure.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts