Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
It's all about Strategy
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CRAZY DEAL!!!! NEED IT GONE THIS MONTH CAUSE I HAVE NO ROOM FOR IT
Located in New York....

The motor is the original K20 motor but was fully rebuilt with forged piston, bigger bore, sleeved block, RBC manifold, bigger throttle body, at the moment Injen short ram intake, Gready Race Header, Gready TiC 3 inch turbo exhaust and more work and parts that I cant remember at the moment. I literally put $5000 into the the motor alone to get it ready for a GT35R turbo install (Turbo Was Just SOLD!!!!) New Build only has about 5,000 miles on it maybe less.

Turbo Kit was just sold

The car has some of suspension work done. Tein SSP suspension with the EDFC, Cusco Front and Rear Strut bars, Cusco Front and Rear sway bars, Stage 3 clutch.

Breaks: Cross drilled and slotted rotors, Carbon break pads, and stainless steel break lines.

Body wise I was going full Carbon Fiber Mugen but didn't finish yet so you can have fun finishing it up. The whole front end of the car is Carbon Fiber. Mugen Carbon Fiber Font Bumber, Mugen Carbon Fiber Hood, Carbon Fiber Fenders and the Trunk is Carbon Fiber. The car also has blue HIDs and Blue LED interior dome light. The windows are tinted at 15%. It was 4% but I just made them a bit lighter. Get some Carbon fiber doors and you're done lol

The sound system is pretty nice. 2 10 inch Atomic Sound Subs in a custom box, Rear Speakers are also Atomic Sound, Atomic Sound and XPLOIT AMPs (Yes that's right, 2 AMPs)

The wheels in the pics are stock TL wheels that came with the the car. Aftermarket wheels are sold.

NO PART OUTS!!!!. I'm leaving everything in it just like it is. Runs bad ass.... :vtec: all you need is KPRO and it's a wrap.

Ans if you guys are wondering why i'm selling, I just got a 90' Nissan Silvia:love: and going drift crazy this spring. I miss Japan way too much lol:giggity:

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 619-947-5745

Attachments

·
It's all about Strategy
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know the economy is kinda bad so best offer... PM or Email me

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.