Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A sad day has come, but it's time to let this car go on to someone who will enjoy it more than we've been able to since our kids came along.

Bone stock; In Austin; original owner; ~94K miles

$9500 (or best offer)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're in Austin (post updated).

I struggled with what price to list this at because the comps I could find were all over the map. I'm open to feedback if I'm way out of line.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We're in Austin (post updated).

I struggled with what price to list this at because the comps I could find were all over the map. I'm open to feedback if I'm way out of line.
KBB is just an estimate. The Type S is selling for more than it's worth these days due to it's rarity, and yours is in phenomenal shape. I would increase your asking price to at least $9.5k. I know Texas and California are totally different markets, but I see them going for $12-$15k out here with 100k on the odometer, and some with 150k priced at $10k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
KBB is just an estimate. The Type S is selling for more than it's worth these days due to it's rarity, and yours is in phenomenal shape. I would increase your asking price to at least $9.5k. I know Texas and California are totally different markets, but I see them going for $12-$15k out here with 100k on the odometer, and some with 150k priced at $10k.
No denying that the car is in great shape, my initial post led with that. I am looking to pick one up but will not pay more than KBB. Which appears to be $6,008 - $7,859 for the given mileage in Austin. If he/she wants more good for them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the input - I think I'll take your advice and start at $9.5k!

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Please do not debate pricing. If you don't like it, move along.

OP, best of luck with the sale of your vehicle, it is a beautiful example. Some days, I wish I left mine bone stock.

·
Leftie Lucy
34 Posts
That car is a steal considering this one will end-up selling in the $15-18K region...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-acura-rsx-3/

And this one sold for over $20,000....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-acura-rsx-4/

I'll buy the car right now at your asking price, and send you a deposit on Monday while I arrange shipping...

I'm 60 years old, have money, and don't play games. If you want to sell the car, condsider it sold.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you.

Ed Buscis
760-990-3765
[email protected]

·
Been Around for a while
1,021 Posts
That car is a steal considering this one will end-up selling in the $15-18K region...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-acura-rsx-3/

And this one sold for over $20,000....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-acura-rsx-4/

I'll buy the car right now at your asking price, and send you a deposit on Monday while I arrange shipping...

I'm 60 years old, have money, and don't play games. If you want to sell the car, condsider it sold.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you.

Ed Buscis
760-990-3765
[email protected]
I love my RSX but there is way I would ever pay 20K for it, stock, modded, low miles, etc...

·
Leftie Lucy
34 Posts
I love my RSX but there is way I would ever pay 20K for it, stock, modded, low miles, etc...
There's no way I'd ever pay > 15K for an Integra R either, but now they're selling for $50-70K. Personally, I like the DC5 platform more, by leaps and bounds... And they're selling for $10-20K.

Go Figure... There's an ass for every seat I guess.

·
Been Around for a while
1,021 Posts
Can't believe the price on the Type R's! One of the saddest days of my life when my got stolen, boo.
Integra R, yeah I would definitely pay > 15K :) as you say an ass for every seat

·
:)
15,544 Posts
beautiful car. All the RSX's I see these days are beat up to hell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry - I'd been away from Texas for a bit but I'm back and the car is still available - will PM you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts