Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

decided it was time to start rebuilding the car, piked up the car last year for 6000 leme know what you think.

a few weeks ago i went to the mall, when i came out i saw this.

figured this was a sign from above to rebuild so i picked up some sanding paper and got cracking. got rid of allll the rust and my god i must say there was a lot.

i ordered a decklid off spoilerdepot.com and i think it was the worse 250 i have ever spent, the deck lid looks way to bulky and stands out to much soo i dont even think ima install it.

then 2 days ago i found some one on a local site parting out this rsx-s got him to sell me front bumper, lights, hid kit, and side skirts for 200 buks :)

yesterday i fixed my passenger door where i was hit and sanded down most of the body, and this is what she looks like today.

car will be off to paint on july 4rth, i really wanted to do VBP but dont have time to remove engine and entire interior ect... soo im sticking with NHBP

soo its finally done and this is the result of all my hard work, now im waiting for sum cash to order a spec front, i already ordered v-lip and mugen rear... im really happy with how it came out, now u guys give me some feedback

·
thats real retarded, sir
21,420 Posts
awesome. you gonna stick with nbp or change it up?

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Not so sure about the new paint scheme lol, conversion looks better. Doing the rear or molded lips as well before painting?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not so sure about the new paint scheme lol, conversion looks better. Doing the rear or molded lips as well before painting?
was looking to do mugen but funds are kind of low at the moment but i have alot of paint so wont be an issue.

car will be off to paint on july 4rth and should be done by the 10th, gona be a sik month

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya we had agreed id give him 180 for the bumper and lights and as soon as i saw the skirts im like "well i have another 20 if u want to sell the skirts" and he said ya right away my friend and i were having trouble not laughing in his face

·
thats real retarded, sir
21,420 Posts
Last edited by MadVillain; Today at 10:48 PM. Reason: Stupid nbpk20z always trying to make me look stupid; he needs to make like a tree and fuck off

:mam:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
DIY paint job?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.