Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
regrets selling the rsx
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale in salt lake city, utah: discontinued volk se37k rims in 17x7.5 +40 offset these rims were originally silver and i then powder coated them "black chrome" which is a pretty shinny gunmetal color. i'll throw in a set of blue volk extended lugs with lock (pretty beat up from taking on and off). zero curb rash. just road nicks from daily driving. overall condition maybe 7/10. i take care of my stuff as best i can. $1400obo. no trades. possible delivery to los angles for a small fee if the timing is right. pm me for details or more info. thanks for looking.

update: $1000 firm picked up for rims, lugs, stems, and hub centric rings.
update 1/31/13: tires no longer included. now willing to ship at buyers expense. $1000 firm for rims, lugs, stems, and hub rings.

gash in spoke that was powder coated over. hard to find unless pointed out.

pm your email address and i will send hi-res' pictures if needed

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
regrets selling the rsx
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they were 225/45/17, but the tires have been dismounted and no longer included. so price is $1000 firm for rims, lugs, valve stems, and hub rings. now ready to ship anywhere at buyer's expense. for those interested, pm your zip code and i'll get you a shipping estimate.
thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.