Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I was planning on keeping these for my new car but just realized that the thread size wont fit so I have them for sale. The condition good, I would say 8/10. Just little scuffs from normal torqing from a torque wrench.

SOLD to Tomy

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
Hey Guys,
I was planning on keeping these for my new car but just realized that the thread size wont fit so I have them for sale. The condition good, I would say 8/10. Just little scuffs from normal torqing from a torque wrench. You all know what they look like and I don't have any pics right now.

Price $100 OBO
what a noob..

give it to me!! :D

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
i'll take em from you, that's my best offer, you're welcome

·
14,817 Posts

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll buy 16 off u . my car is 4 bolt
Either way it's the same price. You can di whatever you want with the other 4 lugs. LOL

·
14,817 Posts
Either way it's the same price. You can di whatever you want with the other 4 lugs. LOL
60$! MY BEST OFFFFFFER! take it or leave it! :thumbsup:

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
suck my cock

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
100 shipped to London? :)

·
14,817 Posts

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated with pics!

·
2.slow
915 Posts
I gave mine away these suck in my opinion. I had a red set and within a month they were so faded they looked light pink. I gave the stupid things away and re-installed factory lugs. Biggest waist of money i ever spent... Good luck with getting $100.00 If i could have gotten that i would have been the happiest guy on clubrsx.

·
Ings+1
4,262 Posts
I gave mine away these suck in my opinion. I had a red set and within a month they were so faded they looked light pink. I gave the stupid things away and re-installed factory lugs. Biggest waist of money i ever spent... Good luck with getting $100.00 If i could have gotten that i would have been the happiest guy on clubrsx.
u fail. get out

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just because you're a fuckng idiot and gave your RAYS lugs away doesn't mean I can't sell them for $100. Besides it OR BEST OFFER. these easily sell for $140 brand new so I don't thnk asking for a $100 is unreasonable.

Now get the fuck out of my thread. I don't give 2 shits about your opinion. Eat my ass!

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.