Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$200 for the whole kit (its dirty b/c it has been in storage for about a year but is brand new!)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a steal I paid $600 for it! Buyer has to pay shipping since I'm letting it go for so cheap!

·
on the grind
383 Posts
damn.. you lost 400$ for realizing you didn't want to put it on your car.. that's learning the hard way.. lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JackandCoke you must have been drunk when you posted that but it is a very nice kit. I have seen pictures of it on a silver rsx and it looked sick! I tried looking for them but couldnt find any. If i do ill post them and prove you wrong!

And the kit was going to go on my car but i have been looking for a wrx or an evo for about a year now and i finally found one so i got rid of the rsx before the kit ever got mounted.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
JackandCoke you must have been drunk when you posted that but it is a very nice kit. I have seen pictures of it on a silver rsx and it looked sick! I tried looking for them but couldnt find any. If i do ill post them and prove you wrong!

And the kit was going to go on my car but i have been looking for a wrx or an evo for about a year now and i finally found one so i got rid of the rsx before the kit ever got mounted.
bump, that shit is sticky rice.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts

Good choice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts