Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 409 Posts

·
Pho Show
28,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
it's all over the suspension forum
yeah i was just there.... after reading most of their complaints, just sounds like improper installation... like not setting the preload correctly... my shit rides smooth and not bouncy at all, nor do i have any noisy creeks...

·
Pho Show
28,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
yeah i was just actually reading that one right now lol... im actually raising my car tomorrow so while im under im gonna be checking the tightness of them.... still not really worried... seems like he is the only one with that problem... could have been a manufacturing error or something... but like i said earlier... as of now even though i have had no problems i think i would still recommend progress over any other coilover for the DC5

·
Pho Show
28,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Does it really go that much lower then the progress coils??
they do have the ability to go lower but in my opinion unless your gonna go that low you really have no need for it lol.... i like to be low but not slammed... so i guess for me progress would have been better but its cool.... if these ever go bad ill just buy progress again lol

·
Pho Show
28,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
JDMAHOLIC
1,250 Posts
nah i just havent got an alignment yet thats why it looks weird

yeah i plan on it just waiting for the parts to show up

not yet.... well maybe after this weekend

wtf :confused: idk what mmly means :dontknow:
Mmlv not mmly.mama me la verga

·
Pho Show
28,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Are they a barable stiff to were its still comfortable on average daily beat roads ?? Cuz I dont mind slowing for dips or is it more then that??
sorry i forgot to mention the last time.. they are 32 way adjustable so you can change the dampining to make the ride softer... still im happy with them

61 - 80 of 409 Posts