Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· what da dillio
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't tell you how angry i am. There are so many haters out there!!! As i woke up to goto work this morning, i went to my car and saw MOTOR OIL DUMPED everywhere on my car (moonroof, hood, lights, windows, doors, trunk, etc..) I was like WTF!!!!! :firemad: So i was like fuck, i'm already late for work and i just hosed down the oil with a water hose. I got most of the oil off, but i didn't wipe it with a rag or use soap on it. there are some specs of oil left, but i didn't have time to wipe it off so i just drove to work.
My question is, will this fuck up my paint really bad? also, if i were to wash the car and clean every ounce of oil off will my paint be preserved?
Should I wax my car also? or polish it to ensure that my paint is in top notch quality? It's a premium white pearl color. I just hope my paint don't dull up or peal in any way.
Any suggestions would help alot!!!!!

oh one more thing, fuck the haters that did this shit!!!!! :mad:

· 你是同性戀的
182 Posts
fuck the haters that did this shit!!!!!
co-signed

Anyway, your paint is probably fine as long as it's not too hot and the sun didn't bake it on or anything.....if it were to do damage, I think it would have already done so. I used to have that problem with my prelude, where some shitheads would come in the night and egg it and throw cups of coke at it....they don't do it now, but I don't take those chances with my RSX and just put it in a garage.

· Need Sleep
745 Posts
Dang, dude. That's harsh. If it's motor oil, I don't think you'd have much of a problem except for getting it washed off nice and good (time to use some dish washing fluid or simple green). If it was brake fluid, you'd be fooked. But If I were you, I'd do the whole thang. Wash, clay, polish, and wax.

· Living it up!
103 Posts
I agree.. just get it detailed and start parking at a different location. Rent a driveway somewhere for safekeeps.

· Registered
9,014 Posts
Be lucky it wasn't break fluid. Worst I ever got was a piece of ham thrown on the celica about 4yrs ago when some dumb hoe got pissed that she got played:laughing: Good thing I found it right after it happend (night time) since the sub would have baked it on and when you peel it off, it supposably takes the paint off with it.

· Registered
1,589 Posts
FaintReality said:
Be lucky it wasn't break fluid. Worst I ever got was a piece of ham thrown on the celica about 4yrs ago when some dumb hoe got pissed that she got played:laughing: Good thing I found it right after it happend (night time) since the sub would have baked it on and when you peel it off, it supposably takes the paint off with it.
ive heard about that ham/bologna thing too :laughing:

· what da dillio
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just finished cleaning it and waxing the car, it looks good for now, but still drops of diluted oil around the crevices of the tailights and doors, fuken bastards. O wellz, what comes around go arounds, and i hope they get theres. I hope no one experience what i've been through because it's a major pain in the ass!!!

· Registered
954 Posts
haters just make u the center of their universe haha i remember hearing that when i was in high school.

i feel ur pain bro someone keyed my rsx before it even had plates just parked at the mall. good thing the scratch wasn't too deep and i buffed out most of it. hopefully u catch them if they try something again on ur car then start bombing on them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.