Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats up my mods right now are CAI, test pipe,full cat back,apexi neo,and 70 shoot, its been 3 weeks and now the car some times it takes long to turn on, and when that happens a lil white smoke come out from the exhaust the car us tuned and everythin but i dont really know whats wrong with it...any help, or idea??:confused:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Sentence structure isn't your strong point, but aside from that, when you first start up the white smoke out of the exhaust is probably from the moisture inside your exhaust from it sitting outside overnight. Don't worry until your car constantly blows smoke out of the exhaust. Then you have a problem!

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah the white smoke sounds like condensation. Explain the takes a while to turn on a bit? do you mean that you have to crank it over alot before it fires?

Have you had the plugs out and taken a look at there color/condition? Running NOS can damage plugs.

:p

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sentence structure isn't your strong point, but aside from that, when you first start up the white smoke out of the exhaust is probably from the moisture inside your exhaust from it sitting outside overnight. Don't worry until your car constantly blows smoke out of the exhaust. Then you have a problem!
but im sure is nor that cuz that never happened before and it takes some time to turn on when it goes on the lil white smoke comes out n thats it

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the white smoke sounds like condensation. Explain the takes a while to turn on a bit? do you mean that you have to crank it over alot before it fires?

Have you had the plugs out and taken a look at there color/condition? Running NOS can damage plugs.

:p
i already change my spark plugs and every thing in the car is working perfectly but yeah i have to crank it over like 2 times for five secons each to turn it on u get me??

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
You can't spray 70 shot and expect not to have the car start to act differently.

Basically it's going to be downhill from here.

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And everything seems good on the spark side? you have had the plugs out yourself and looked, not some shop?

What colour is the soot in the exhaust?

When it finally fires does it run right straight away?
yeah it last like 10 to 20 seconds until the smokes goes away.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts