Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
12sx
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed my replica mugen sides and rear this past weekend. I loove how it looks but I'm more of a set it and leave it kinda guy, the sides and rear have little fitment issues on my part but will be taken care of shortly. The paint's not really matched either, in some of the pictures you can tell and in some you can't. I'll see what I can do about that. Other than the pointed problems, I'm probably going to fix everything as much as I can and see how things turn out from there.

Newer Pics.

·
12sx
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I think it looks really good. Can you be more specific on the actual fitment issues? Maybe closeup pics?
You'll have the same problem with paint not matching with an authentic kit as with the replica kit or any kit for that matter.
Oh, I know I'll have the same painting problems with authentic.

wow the PWP looks really good with the mugen kit. How much did you pay for the the rims?
Clean ride
Thanks, rims were 2100 w/out tires.

is the fitment really that bad? looks good though
Fitment's not BAD. Don' think the replica is bad jsut from my opinion. It looks awesome on other's cars. The problems I pointed out are all out of my error.

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
i think it looks pretty clean man, except i can tell what youre saying with the paint issues. overall i think its done well
-Adam

1 - 20 of 296 Posts