Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
revin at 8600
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got my exhaust installed today and its from Vibrant Performance. I'm really happy how it sounds. its real throaty and deep and i think its probably the best sounding exhaust out for the fg2 right now and its a true 2.5 i.d.

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
I also like the stock look. That's why I love the comptech exhaust soooo much. Sound clip or vid???

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks good! tip sticks out a bit though

if it was me, i would probably paint the whole muffler flat black and leave the tip as is... even more of a stealthyl look u know
I don't think it really sticks out. It appears to line up with the edge of the rear bumper, which is how I'd prefer it, but that last picture makes it look like it sticks out further than it does.

·
revin at 8600
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks nice man...really stockish looking...how close is it to you bumper? Looks like it's really close...enough to burn your bumper a little
i've had it on since last friday so i would think if the bumper was going to get burned it would have already happened by now. but you can decide for yourself.

·
Registered
433 Posts
are any of you guys with the Vibrant 2.5 exhaust running with a race header as well? i helped my friend take off his DC sports exhaust today because the backpressure noise was too much to bear after a few months. what are your thoughts?

·
revin at 8600
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are any of you guys with the Vibrant 2.5 exhaust running with a race header as well? i helped my friend take off his DC sports exhaust today because the backpressure noise was too much to bear after a few months. what are your thoughts?
i don't have a rh yet but i will be getting mine in a couple of weeks. either buddy club if i have a enough or DC. i'm not sure what you mean by back pressure noise, are you talking about the droning noise from the exhaust?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts