Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took some pix after me and my friend sorta zainoed the car. Didn't do such a great job.. first time doing it and we forgot a step.. still came out pretty chill though.. going to try doing it right in a couple of weeks. If you look.. You'll notice I have 2 different headlight housings: one stock, one clearcornered. Got into an accident and they gave me a stock one. haha.

I know we could do a hell of a better job, so maybe next time.. please dont bag on me too much :bow:

·
i ❤ macro.
2,252 Posts
That's a pretty nice shine.

As for the headlight, why don't you just buy a new one to match the old one? :)

·
i ❤ macro.
2,252 Posts
wheelconnector said:
hahaha i thought about it, but I dont think i'll really be keeping this car for that much longer.. well iono.. is half a year a long time?
Your car is only half a year old and you already want to toss it in the junkheap? Or did I misread?

56 Posts
EternalBlue said:
Your car is only half a year old and you already want to toss it in the junkheap? Or did I misread?
i think he means that he's gonna keep it for another half a year..... :dontknow:

ciao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.