Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup guys so i have some OEM TSX parts, not to sure on what they go for so i am open for some offers but please dont low ball.

i bought a tsx long block the was over heated. i cant tell u anymore info then that cause i my self dont know. but everything seemed to be ok when i was taking the block apart.

1. tsx head. just the head does not come with rockers. 350obo

2. Arais 12:5comp k24 87mm all motor pistons
brand new haev never been used. one was opened to just look at

400 FIRM

3. tsx rods. great for anyone that has a crv or accord motor. SOLD!!!

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if it doesnt go through lmk, or if your negotiable on price i might take both of your hands :dontknow:
sounds good. just wondering, why do u want them or just the intake. i know ppl like these but why?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
sounds good. just wondering, why do u want them or just the intake. i know ppl like these but why?
Well in my case (for a 2004-2004 k24a2) the 06-08 intake cam is a slight upgrade from the one that comes in my motor. It's a cheap way to gain some hp, the exhaust side cam is the same so it doesn't matter. As for other people ok not too sure why anyone would want to put this on their k20 motor :dontknow:

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well in my case (for a 2004-2004 k24a2) the 06-08 intake cam is a slight upgrade from the one that comes in my motor. It's a cheap way to gain some hp, the exhaust side cam is the same so it doesn't matter. As for other people ok not too sure why anyone would want to put this on their k20 motor :dontknow:
oh ok haha

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You might want to do some light reading on those cams ;) Hopefully you didn't sell them for dirt cheap.

Too late, already sold lol. I know super charge they make good power but that's it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts