Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i parked the car to buy some groceries at this pathmark in jersey city and the time i get back, i see a mini dent and a scratch..you can see a little paint scratched off. I was very mad, i did'nt know what to say, because i parked my car so far away, that it was'nt near any cars, but i could'nt do anything, because no one was there to be held responsobile. Any suggestions to fix those the removed pain, it's a little and the mini dent, not really noticable, but should i jus take care of the pain and leave the mini ass dent and spend 500 beans.. and i know they are trying to rip me off. thanks for any suggestions or advice.:mad:

G

·
gonna take a few of those so just get over it and save your 500 beans. trust me there will be a lot more where that one came from.

G

·
Maybe just my dealer, but...

My dealer may have been unique in this, but in all my paperwork with the car, they gave me a coupon for my first dent to be removed free. Granted, it's only good for the first 90 days and the dent has to be smaller than about 1" in radius, but it's free none the less. I just hope I won't need it.

Check with your dealer and see if they offer something similar. Sorry to hear about your first dent:(

-K

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: Maybe just my dealer, but...

mindway69 said:
My dealer may have been unique in this, but in all my paperwork with the car, they gave me a coupon for my first dent to be removed free. Granted, it's only good for the first 90 days and the dent has to be smaller than about 1" in radius, but it's free none the less. I just hope I won't need it.

Sounds very restricted.

Maybe you can ask some of your friends and have a group buy on those dent coupons. Or give it to someone as a birthday gift. :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
RSX-Rage said:
This is the second NJ poster here that has had this type of damage maliciously done. This does not bode well.
Can't really say that it was malicious though because you don't know how it happend. Someone could haev parked next to him and just accidently bumped his door with theirs when they were getting in/out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
lowPhaT said:
Can't really say that it was malicious though because you don't know how it happend. Someone could haev parked next to him and just accidently bumped his door with theirs when they were getting in/out.
Prolly some fat lazy slob who needed lotsa room to enter/exit vehicle. :mad: Those folks shouldn't be allowed to drive - make then use public transport, and they'll at least get some of the badly needed exercise!

Those guys got one thing going for them though - they don't need coilovers and lowering springs... that effect is already achieved when they take up position behind the wheel. :p

Those 'naturally slammed' cars are quite the sight to behold... its a wonder they can even move! :rolleyes:

The other suspect would be trolley boys who are having fun with shopping carts. :(

G

·
DentBusters and some cleaning wax that specializes in removing scratches will do the job to get rid of that dent of yours. It's happened to me with my Prelude and I hate looking at a noticable dent on a continous basis so I just get rid of it by going to a paintless dent repair shop.:)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
man...now i am scared to go to pathmark!!!! i went there last week and parked far but thank God no dents....

sorry to here that dude!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts