Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had it since April 06. Bought it in Miami and had it shipped to Dominican Republic right away. Unfortunately, i moved back to the states(North Carolina) and have to sell my car because it'd cast more for me to ship it back that it would to just sell it over there. But no worries, when it sells, I'll be picking up another 06 so I'm not going anywhere guys.

Heres the pics..

i loved my MM and all, but i think i'll be going PWP or MR on my next RSX

Reactions: scubaking

·
©©
2,053 Posts
im amazed you could keep it looking clean with all those crazy ass drivers overther and the roads suck donky nuts..potholes every were

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, the roads do suck balls, but i took my time on bad roads.

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good and the fogs are sick....

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Dimelo pesao? Que la vaina?....glad to see another dominican on the boards....except your car was actually on the island....shit looks sweet....how is the import scene out there?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thomasville, NC? thats pretty darn close to me. (Greensboro, NC)

I know a couple people around here that meet up about once or twice a month and head up to some local spots to just kinda show off or cruise. Do you ever go to Main St. in High Point?

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dimelo pesao? Que la vaina?....glad to see another dominican on the boards....except your car was actually on the island....shit looks sweet....how is the import scene out there?
import scene is huge, but sadly not alot of DC5s in santiago. i saw maybe 4 or 5 others while i was living there. lots of civic and tegs though

Nice ride! Where are you in NC??
Thomasville. I work in Ashboro though (randolf mall, Alltel) and i spend alot of time in highpoint or greensboro. i just moved here so i dont really know all the hotspots but i'm learning.. hard to get used to country cause i'm from NYC so i'm used to everything being close to me.

Thomasville, NC? thats pretty darn close to me. (Greensboro, NC)

I know a couple people around here that meet up about once or twice a month and head up to some local spots to just kinda show off or cruise. Do you ever go to Main St. in High Point?
yea, i go to main st all the time. i'd go more often if i knew where to go though, only been here since jan. lemme know when you guys are going to meet up.. unfortunatly i'm rollin a 93 accord coupe till i sell my RSX and buy a new one, so i wont be able to show offl ike you guys.

clean ride but seems like a hassle to sell it and buy another one. but any way, GET A MR. love mine.
you'd think so, wouldnt you? but when you look at like like this, it makes sense. i went half half with my grandparents for the car. car was 26k in miami with full apsec kit. 1500 to have it shipped to DR and like 10k in import taxes. in the end, i ended up paying almost 45k for the car. i put down 21k, grandparents put down the rest as graduation presant. i'm selling it for 35k now. thats 14k i didnt have when i spent 21k. plus, i can buy an 06 for about 19-21, so i'll have 10-15k left over to put a down payment on a house/some mods.

its definatly a hassle, but i'm making more than enough cash on it..

thanks for the comments guys!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts