Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i open the door to my type s and i look at my drivers seat rear cushion: 2 humongus gashes

these gashes were clearly done intentionally by a bitchfuck. here is the pic:

k waht should i do besides kill the person that did it :firemad: :jigglemad :firemad: :shooting: :shooting:

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
ohhhhhhhh sorry to hear. wo did it? did u like leave ur windows down and leave the car by its self.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i did not. when i leave my car in my garage tho, its unlocked

and someone could prolly get into my garage somehow

but still, the thought of someone wanting to shank my seat for shits and giggles makes me :FIREMAD: fucking pissed

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
damn that is real jacked up. the guy must have a lot of balls to run in your garage and just slash your seats for fun? damn, yeah find out who it was and kill him or her?

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
yeag sorry to hear man..... if u want im selling mytwo seats

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JmK5one3 said:
damn that is real jacked up. the guy must have a lot of balls to run in your garage and just slash your seats for fun? damn, yeah find out who it was and kill him or her?
yes whoever did it is going to D-I-E. :wavey:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JmK5one3 said:
yes, whoever did it is going to D-I-E. :wavey:

yes its a threat, go ahead try to turn me into the cops you lil bitchasses that were thinking about it. :firemad:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RSXSAV69 said:
yeag sorry to hear man..... if u want im selling mytwo seats
i went to the dealership and they quoted me 800$ installed for the bottom cushion only. i laughed. :laughing: they are good people but its just sad how badly they have to rip off their customers in order to stay in business. but i guess there are enough dumbasses out there that they can stay alive in the competition.

i only need to buy one seat. ill prolly buy off you if you dont quote me a gay price :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i know how you feel...my car got keyed day after xmas in front of my house.
:firemad: kill em all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what did you do about it? i was thinking about taking this to the insurance, but either way theres aabout a 500$ deductible so it will still cost me 500$..

insurance policies are so gay:
- we have to pay a high ass monthly/yearly payment (those of us with more points than others)
- when something bad happenes, we have to pay an extra 'deductible' of at least half a grand. (how fucking gay)

its just a terrible system

fuck the system

<fascist!

jk :)

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
sorry ur facing many problems, but i have no idea what ur talking about right now..

btw, when i shipped the lights i made sure to pack em well and insure them.. they were fine when they got there

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
There are several produtcs on the market that fix rips, tears, etc. in leather.

***Please watch your language***

Thanks

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quang said:
sorry ur facing many problems, but i have no idea what ur talking about right now..

btw, when i shipped the lights i made sure to pack em well and insure them.. they were fine when they got there
well u sent the lights to eugene and he sent them to me

but ups damaged the package

thats what the allusion was about, sorry about confusion

Mod: sorry about language :(

do you have any speicific things i can do :confused:

·
Da Supafly Guy!
542 Posts
maybe get the sparco materials and get them redone...it'd be less than the $800 quoted...and you can get your fronts done also

1 - 20 of 49 Posts