Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother has an 04 NBP Type S and we were taking out the grill with the acura symbol on it today, and noticed when we got it off, there is a piece of metal right under where it was. I have no clue what it is, looks like a brace of somesort but it is just a straight piece of metal, curled down on both ends, and bolted to the front bumper. There is a hard piece of material under it but it seems to serve no purpose. I felt on the bottom and it is just bolted straight through the top of the bumper, not attached to anything else. I was thinking it might be a support for the grill and front end so that it doesnt flex too much. So i was wondering what it might be just in case we decide to take it off. Anyone with a helms manual care to help me figure out what this is? By the way, it looks much better since we took out the grill.

·
goodbye mugen
2,175 Posts
i got it on pdf on computer.
gimme an ftp for me to upload it to you on. its 41mb, dont know any other easier way to send it to you. or i can send it to you via irc. gimme a PM.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the bracket on and off the car. We decided to take it off anyway. I still want to know what it is though. I sent you another pm, so we can try to get this done. Here is the finished product too.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts