Registered
7,126 Posts
:thumbsup:

lat-R

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tuning

Bruno did you get ur car dynoed tuned becuase i would like to know your settings for both the low and high throttle. I want to know ig u get or have ever gotten a little pinging noise on the low low rpms like from 875 to like 1100 rpms

·
parts selling freak
1,409 Posts
i agree, too loud for me. do you still have your cat? and thats with a turbo? plus as with most exhaust, it gets louder over time. im not knocking on your exhaust, thats just my taste.:thumbsup:

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
he was probly still in vacuum so the bov had no reason to go off. If he was punching it you would hear it.
I did hear it towards the beggining of the vid though. I do like the sound of the turbo spoolin =).

·
Turbo RSX-S
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
XxThInKxX said:
he was probly still in vacuum so the bov had no reason to go off. If he was punching it you would hear it.
I did hear it towards the beggining of the vid though. I do like the sound of the turbo spoolin =).
Right on.

Plus I have my BOV set harder so it doesnt make it as loud as it could be. I was playing with the settings on it. I thought the exhaust was loud when I first put it on but I like it now. And how does it sound ricey. It's not like those high pitch lawnmover sounding ones. Those irritate the F out of me.

And yes thats without the cat. No hard feelings on the comments keep them coming.

·
Turbo RSX-S
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jchamp922 said:
Bruno did you get ur car dynoed tuned becuase i would like to know your settings for both the low and high throttle. I want to know ig u get or have ever gotten a little pinging noise on the low low rpms like from 875 to like 1100 rpms
No Dyno yet maybe this spring. Just tuned it on the fly and she running great. No pinging at those RPM's just might sound like it from the the injectors, I got that. Thats normal

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
That sounds great. You can tell the speaker kind of distorts it but it sounds really deep and nice and not very loud at all.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
That exhaust did sound pretty good. Have any pics of it? How much is it?

·
Registered
409 Posts
IMO it sounds like crap...but then again its my opinion...would love to hear it in person tho...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts