Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
fixed the title and I was there. I got zero time to watch racing, to busy with a potential sponsor and getting our cars down the track.
How did you do? and whos the potential sponsor?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I would have done a lot better if the clutch didn't go away on it but that is racing.

There are a few sponsors on the car, Ingalls, Innovative, and Injen. I am also running our new business as a sponsor and I will announce that soon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thanks for fixing the title I couldn't figure it out. I was there too. I didn't do the greatest that day. it was really hot and i had just put on my new rims trying to figure the new launch out. i just was happy to be there that day. k20a2 what car did you run down the track? class? color? wait i'm feeling really slow right now. i'm pretty new to club rsx. so please forgive me. if i should know this already, you are in colorado springs, and your name is chris. so do you work for club rsx? did you have the club rsx rsx there? my bf told me that the club rsx rsx was there but i don't remember seeing it. help me out a little please :eek:D

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
You're still racing?
yep, I have kept my mouth shut for the past couple of months about it. :)

thanks for fixing the title I couldn't figure it out. I was there too. I didn't do the greatest that day. it was really hot and i had just put on my new rims trying to figure the new launch out. i just was happy to be there that day. k20a2 what car did you run down the track? class? color? wait i'm feeling really slow right now. i'm pretty new to club rsx. so please forgive me. if i should know this already, you are in colorado springs, and your name is chris. so do you work for club rsx? did you have the club rsx rsx there? my bf told me that the club rsx rsx was there but i don't remember seeing it. help me out a little please :eek:D
Mine is the flat blue RSX running in street stock. I founded Club RSX and I race as a side hobby and a way to help advertise the website. I am teaming up with another team this year so they are taking my car from race to race so that I can spend more time on Club RSX!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
wow!!! Pleased to meet you. (kindof, due to the fact that i'm not actually meeting you) I ran my car that day in the ET1. Like I said I didn't do all that great that day. best time that day was 14.8 but best time to date is 14.3. I would really like to hit 13.999 before kpro or reflash. Does it sound possible?

·
king of rentals
48,362 Posts
wow!!! Pleased to meet you. (kindof, due to the fact that i'm not actually meeting you) I ran my car that day in the ET1. Like I said I didn't do all that great that day. best time that day was 14.8 but best time to date is 14.3. I would really like to hit 13.999 before kpro or reflash. Does it sound possible?
whats ur trap? i couldnt get into the 13's without kpro... but u've got an 05 so it maybe possible

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whats ur trap? i couldnt get into the 13's without kpro... but u've got an 05 so it maybe possible
my best trap time was like 99.98. i ran a 14.3 that day.
i have Fujita F5 cold air, Greddy Evo II exhaust, DC race header all the way back to the exhaust. with uhm.... coilovers.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Moroso is a very hard track to get down, so don't feel too bad. Most everyone I know struggled there.

I am not sure what you have done to the car now to know for sure if you would get 13's without Hondata.
stinks that its the closest track to me because the track condition is boo!! i was talking to one of the officials they said their going to redo the entire track and raise it off the ground some, and redo this and that so well see. I hope they better it. I've been to bradenton, osw and moroso and moroso's track condition is definitely at the bottom of those three.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
my best trap time was like 99.98. i ran a 14.3 that day.
i have Fujita F5 cold air, Greddy Evo II exhaust, DC race header all the way back to the exhaust. with uhm.... coilovers.
you would be able to get there with some slicks but that is the only way that I could see it. You need something a little more to get you over into the 13's.

stinks that its the closest track to me because the track condition is boo!! i was talking to one of the officials they said their going to redo the entire track and raise it off the ground some, and redo this and that so well see. I hope they better it. I've been to bradenton, osw and moroso and moroso's track condition is definitely at the bottom of those three.
Yeah, I can't wait for them to redo it. The track is just low enough and because it sits on a swap, water comes back through the track and that is why it isn't always the best. They did spend a lot of time, money, and effort before the SC event and it was a lot better then it had been. I am sure we will keep racing there because the attendace is really good, just need a better track surface to really showcase what the cars can do.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
hm... i was wondering why your car wasn't for sale anymore... you cant just walk away.. the track wont let you

·
Godzilla 4 Rilla Crew #5
7,979 Posts
And to think with all the racing there is here in south florida and the best we have is Moroso. Never been there myself but have only heard bad things. They just opened up a new track but its only 1/8 mile.

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
how do u get into nhra racing?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
hm... i was wondering why your car wasn't for sale anymore... you cant just walk away.. the track wont let you
last year sucked but this year is fun again. I am starting to get the car really turned around and I hope to win an event or two this year.

And to think with all the racing there is here in south florida and the best we have is Moroso. Never been there myself but have only heard bad things. They just opened up a new track but its only 1/8 mile.
The good news is that they are redoing the entire track so it should be one of the best in the state when they are done. I am looking forward to racing their next year and in the past it has been the track I have wanted to race at the least.

how do u get into nhra racing?
Just start to spend money and travel to the races.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts