Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

641 - 659 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Met Marvin for the first time yesterday and as soon as his garage cracked open and i was able to witness his garage organization/meticulousness of his own cars, without hesitation I handed over my keys.

I went in for a clutch replacement and valve adjustment. I had to return to drop off a new rear main seal and valve cover gasket only to see my car fully disassembled waiting for the new rear main seal. Keep in mind this was in a 45 minute span. Clutch job and valve adjustment ran smooth despite my new exedy flywheel not matching up with my new clutch (my fault). Picked up my car later that evening and noticed he took the time/initiative to straighten out my steering wheel.

Marvin will continue to bring in more clients due to his honesty and craftsmanship of his work. He strives for perfection and is what we all look for in a mechanic. I was joking with him about being my family mechanic, but I'm not. All work I can't do myself I'll be dropping it off to him.

Thank you Marvin for all your hardwork and expertise!

·
Joey
727 Posts
Met Marvin for the first time yesterday and as soon as his garage cracked open and i was able to witness his garage organization/meticulousness of his own cars, without hesitation I handed over my keys.

I went in for a clutch replacement and valve adjustment. I had to return to drop off a new rear main seal and valve cover gasket only to see my car fully disassembled waiting for the new rear main seal. Keep in mind this was in a 45 minute span. Clutch job and valve adjustment ran smooth despite my new exedy flywheel not matching up with my new clutch (my fault). Picked up my car later that evening and noticed he took the time/initiative to straighten out my steering wheel.

Marvin will continue to bring in more clients due to his honesty and craftsmanship of his work. He strives for perfection and is what we all look for in a mechanic. I was joking with him about being my family mechanic, but I'm not. All work I can't do myself I'll be dropping it off to him.

Thank you Marvin for all your hardwork and expertise!
Come on man Marvin's a San Diego Secret.
Did the k24 on my dc5 and clutch on the CR.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Marvin installed a clutch, serp belt and adjusted my vavles the other night.

My car feels like it has new life and I'm glad someone with a passion for Honda helped me out.

·
RSX Offroad Crew
451 Posts
Still around?? Since moving to SD I've been looking for someone who knows Honda/Acura and can do quality work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Still around?? Since moving to SD I've been looking for someone who knows Honda/Acura and can do quality work. :thumbsup:
Marvin does excellent work for a low price. He's still around, he worked on my motor mounts a few weeks back. Just text him what you need and he will get back to you the same day... just in case you missed it, his number is 619-212-0128.

·
Been Around for a while
1,020 Posts
Marvin is the man! Thought I would revive this old thread as he is working on my car and it never hurts to promote quality people.

Seriously a top notch guy, knows cars inside and out, is clean, respectable Fast and Honest. He's a cool guy too.

I live in Temecula and it is well worth the drive!

641 - 659 of 659 Posts