Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 660 Posts

·
f*ck thought
4,052 Posts
dudj, i almost hydrolocked the other week, but didn't, my maintenance light blinks 10 times everytime i start the car? searched and came up with a bad IAT sensor, i swapped the sensor and i still have the problem. so i'm guessing the wiring went bad? i ordered new spark plugs, thinking that was the problem, but after researching that might not be it. i think the wires bad. how much for you guys to trace the wire and replace the wiring for the IAT sensor? i got kpro but its not telling me anything. i think its because the laptop ive been tryna run it with has vista and i haven't been able to get the correct hondata software onto that laptop yet.

could you call or text me, leave me a msg when you get this? i'll be workin tomorrow from 8pm-4:30pm so just gimme a call and leave a msg if i don't answer

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
im thinking about relocating my kill switch dudj, cause a few hooligans found it.lol

·
Mickeys n Redbull= Yumm
374 Posts
im thinking about relocating my kill switch dudj, cause a few hooligans found it.lol
:rotfl::shady: yea dat! im going to need a kill switch install too so maybe when u do chris' i can cruise the same day to do it. lmk

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
:rotfl::shady: yea dat! im going to need a kill switch install too so maybe when u do chris' i can cruise the same day to do it. lmk
nah go away. i dont want you finding where my shit is again:rotfl:

·
DMZ
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

·
DMZ
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
yea im gonna get all the shit and im shooting for thursday, drop off in AM pick up like evening, that work?
yeah np with that so I have time to switch my stock ecu to yours... j/k :laughing:

get some front sway bar too :vtec:

·
dad's accord ftw?
5,249 Posts
i dunno i went through to check for more symptoms, no bubbling coolant, no milky oil cap/dipstick, doesnt overheat, you think that leak could be something else?, im gonna degrease it all today and see if thatll help me pinpoint somethin

·
DMZ
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
i dunno i went through to check for more symptoms, no bubbling coolant, no milky oil cap/dipstick, doesnt overheat, you think that leak could be something else?, im gonna degrease it all today and see if thatll help me pinpoint somethin
yeah do that and also only thing to find out is to remove the head and check the head gasket.

81 - 100 of 660 Posts