Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So I recently purchased an 05 Type S with all of the removed stock parts. I'm moving soon and need to get rid of these parts bc I don't have room to bring them along. Shoot me any offer. I'd be willing to meet and prefer to not ship. I don't know all of the parts off hand so I'll edit this when I'm home.

-stock airbox
-stock intake manifold
-stock header
-stock cat **SOLD**
-currently running stock exhaust but would trade for a Catback +$
-stock shift knob
-stock door sills
-all emblems

Also*** WTB Honda center caps for 05 type s rims. I purchased some which are too small that I'll let go for $15 for anyone who has an older civic.

Hopefully this is in the right place. Thanks, all.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Much appreciated. Can you let me know how you changed the formatting so the actual pics show? I don't want you to have to do that in the future. Thanks so much!
No problem... I'm working on a DIY thread on how to post pictures. I've just been busy with work and life. I did all that with my phone... Hopefully the same rules will apply, or at least they should. Go to your picture on imgur and right click it. You should get "copy image URL." Copy that, come back here and click on this little guy and paste the image URL. Click okay, and that should do it

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for a local.
Much appreciated, sir. Also look for some coilovers along with any catback. Willing to buy straight up or trade stock+$ if it won't be too loud with my DCRH. Willing to drive 3 hours on weekends to meet. Also, willing to ship if you send a prepaid label.

And for that ECU. It's re flashed with ho data but tuned for a Comptech Supercharger. I'd let that go for pretty cheap if anyone has a use for it.

Thanks all! Trying to be flexible.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and pick up some wheels. So if anyone is interested in 2 week old H&R 25mm spacers, let me know. These things aren't that heavy so I'd even be willing to ship!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where in Southern AZ are you? There's a Tucson member thread, I believe.
I'm about an hour south of their. I'll check it out. Thanks! I'm almost always on mobile so my searching abilities are a little hindered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts