Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyine know a place to buy rolls of sparco fabric to cover the factory seats with? I saw the thread once but couldn't find it. I know I've seen the seats recovered but don't know any details. Thanks :D

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
I got a roll of it through a Houston Honda Dealer, who was a distributor of sparco. The dealers name is John Eagle Honda, I got a roll of it to do my door panels and misc pieces throughout my car. They charged me $110 for the roll.
I don't have their number, but a search could find it pretty fast, then they could ship it to you. If you go through them, ask to speak to Andrew.
That's atleast how I got it.

·
EaSt COaSt PiMp
439 Posts
I just ordered my seats and I am about to order a roll soon. You should try calling Rick from midatlantictrading.com. He gave me good prices on my Torinos last week, so he could probably give you a good price on the fabric. Tell him Ken referred you:thumbsup:

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
The roll of fabric are plain, if u want u would need to have it custom embroied

·
Banned
120 Posts
I have almost a full roll of black and almost a full roll or grey that I would be willing to part with for the right $$$. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just curious, do they have Sparco material in blue.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
They have mostly all the colors.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Here is a link to order a roll of fabric in red.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Hahahahahaha........I was the first to start this Sparco craze.........Anyways 02DSM is right....you can order from any Sparco dealer and to do that you just go to Sparco's website and double click on their dealer list or just call Adler Performance a part of John Eagle Honda in Houston, Texas. Here's the phone. 832-237-8300. Dont forget to check out my DIY guide in the Performance and Tech section to do your door panels. Or you can just send them to me with your fabric and I'll do them for hmmmmm....the right price.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
yup Sparco fabric and Sparco embroied!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts