Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide which pedals to get.

Initially I was going to get these. (Sparco Grip Pedals)

But these look good also.
Does anyone have these pedals installed on their RSX?
By the looks of the holes, it doesn't look like they'll fit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DecoyRSX,

Was there enough surface area to mount your pedals after removal of the stock rubber covers or did you have to make some modifications?

The reason I'm asking is because I took off the rubber covers and the remaining pedal did not seem to have a lot of room. It was about 1.5" by 1.5".

·
GOT KPRO?
455 Posts
I wish I could help tell you. I bought the car with the pedals on it. I just posted some pics in the member profile section. I'll ask the person I bought it from and get back to you.

Anthony

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I have the Sparco Stripe Pedals and like them a lot. Only thing is...install was a BITCH. If you are going to try and drill through the stock pedal plates, I recommend getting a diamond tip drill bit. I used a regular bit and ended up breaking one before I got all three pedals installed. I didn't take the rubber pad off of the accelerator (for some reason I couldn't get it off), but the others came off just fine. In terms of having enough surface area to drill for the pedals...it was tight but everything is on their nice and tight.

I am probably going to end up replacing these b/c I am going to redo the color scheme I have in the car. I would recommend these pedals to anyone interested in them...although the install was a pain. The Sparco Grip Pedals are nice as well, so if you are concerned about an easier install, you might want to go with those.

I am probably going to end up ordering these (your choice #1):

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sparco Grip

Install for brake and clutch is easy. For the gas pedal, however, installation is a pain in the ass. Ended up buying another pedal assembly/arm.

Turned out like this :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
The 973 O.G.
616 Posts
turned out...crooked

1 - 14 of 14 Posts