Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked under the other threads for a while but couldn't really finally anything. I was wondering what spark plugs to use for the k20a3 when using nos. i heard you could use rsx type s plugs. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering how could you tell how much psi it's pushing? is it on the solenoid or jets? I was aiming for possibly a 60-80 shot. Thanks. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
the jets inside the fogger determine the set jet size (naturally fuel pressure is constant, but bottle pressure needs to be also)

The plugs i'm runnin are denso ik24's

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so it's on the solenoid? or the nozzle? I have a single nozzle kit but I'm not sure much the shot is. Could you tell me if it's on the nozzle and exact location? Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also i went to autozone today and they didnt' have the spark plugs (Denso IK24s) it for my car. do i have to buy the ones that have to be gapped? also how much and where could I get them. Thanks.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
single nozzle kit? as in single fogger, or only one selenoid. The way it sounds, you have a dry nitrous kit, which you can't use on the rsx/ep. (without some extensive modifications, or k-pro ($1000))

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WarmPepsi said:
single nozzle kit? as in single fogger, or only one selenoid. The way it sounds, you have a dry nitrous kit, which you can't use on the rsx/ep. (without some extensive modifications, or k-pro ($1000))
its a wet kit for sure, it has 3 solenoids. one for fuel, one for nitrous, and one for purge. the nozzle has fuel and nitrous coming into it and turns to one. but, i was wondering how you can tell how much shot ur running?

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
silvicsi said:
its a wet kit for sure, it has 3 solenoids. one for fuel, one for nitrous, and one for purge. the nozzle has fuel and nitrous coming into it and turns to one. but, i was wondering how you can tell how much shot ur running?
unhook the lines that feed the fogger, inside you'll see jets. see what they read, and tell us.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry, i found out it is a 75-80 shot. but do you know the gap size and what kind or where i can get the spark plugs i need for the k20a3? thank you

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
WarmPepsi said:
The plugs i'm runnin are denso ik24's
that'd be two stages colder for you, since the base runs on one stage hotter plug than the S. So if you only wanted one stage colder, you can get regular S plugs ( our cars already come with iridiums )

Place to get them? back in the day when i got them, ebay was king.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts