Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· ...gOt boOst
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a deal on them NGK Iridium spark plugs? Im running the Greddy turbo so I need to chage them soon. Thanks

· K series tuning liberator
2,364 Posts
emfollin said:
I have the GReddy ISO7 plugs for sale. THey were only used for a week while my car was turbocharged. Make me an offer if your interested.

I use the NGK IRiduim IX BKR8EIX plugs at .030 gap. The stock number is #2668 i believe.

Emfollin, what happend to your turbo????

· ...gOt boOst
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
teamxrsx: how do u like the NGK plugs?

emfollin: Hook me up with a good price.

· K series tuning liberator
2,364 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
QUOTE]

I have tried just about every plug out there for FI motors like ours. I can tell you that the NGK iridium IX BKR8EIX plugs work the best by FAR. The DENSO's IK-22 IK-24's suck for us, the greddy(NGK) are better but these work the best.

· Registered
447 Posts
hey team RSX where did you get the decal on the top of the front wind shield(i Vtec) ... I like that.. where did you get them...

· Registered
2,387 Posts
teamxrsx said:
RSX4U2NV said:
QUOTE]

I have tried just about every plug out there for FI motors like ours. I can tell you that the NGK iridium IX BKR8EIX plugs work the best by FAR. The DENSO's IK-22 IK-24's suck for us, the greddy(NGK) are better but these work the best.
Ive had good results with ik24's, not so great with ik22's....

· parts selling freak
588 Posts
i like clubplug.net also..
and if you wanna bike i can hook you up with a 01 busa!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.