Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Had to buy a screw out because these shitty Junk2 screws stripped out again... such soft thin screws.

Replacing them with Allen Head bolts... much stronger and now I can torque them down properly

Looks fine to me

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Tried a 3rd VTC Actuator.. this one brand new straight from Acura... turns out it's not my problem because I still have the grinding sound

Also changed out my passenger side axle... figured I changed driver why not swap them both out for new

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
updates!!

sweet are those oem axles, the one looks like it has a longer end? track day ready soon?

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
sweet are those oem axles, the one looks like it has a longer end? track day ready soon?
They're new from Advanced Auto

She's finally running... no track for awhile. I just want to enjoy her while she doesn't drive me completely nuts with to many issues.

Still have a lot of bugs to work out.

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
Damn! I can't believe how many little issues you have encountered! I am sure it is very frustrating. Glad to see your still working through them. I hope you get it all sorted soon!
Just got worse...
Car wouldn't start yesterday... I think the start went out now lol
Luckily I've changed it before and it has a warranty.

:randy::rest

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
The new Dad mobile... sorry the Pilot just was not very cool or fun to drive so I had to swap to Mopar for mopowa!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
The new Dad mobile... sorry the Pilot just was not very cool or fun to drive so I had to swap to Mopar for mopowa!

Congrats brother! My daddy car of choice was a minty, low miles and nicely nodded red ‘06 Magnum SRT8. And also now a ‘13 Ram 1500. My toddler asks to go in the “lev vroom” for “red vroom” lol. See you on lxforums perhaps?

·
I can get that for you
784 Posts
Yes!! I could never imagine you having a normal car. You are a true inspiration for so many people including myself. Fist Bump ( ; ; ; )>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,022 Posts

I don't blame your for going MOPAR. They are about the only manufacture that does anything "cool" anymore.

·
:)
15,537 Posts
bump for a legend

321 - 332 of 332 Posts