Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP can figure out why the adjuster won’t move I literally need like 1-2 threads on negative camber but I can’t get it to move they were just adjusted a few months ago

·
Registered
6 Posts
Buy both the front and the rear. I ordered the front bolts months ago and am just now ordering the rear kit and it's costed me much more than buying both at the same time. I also bought SPC from kseriesparts. SPC makes a fantastic Kodi product and KSP is a great website to buy them from

·
Registered
265 Posts
Buy both the front and the rear. I ordered the front bolts months ago and am just now ordering the rear kit and it's costed me much more than buying both at the same time. I also bought SPC from kseriesparts. SPC makes a fantastic product and KSP is a great website to buy them from
RIDGID 31305 Model E-110 Hex Wrench, 9-1/2-inch Offset Hex Wrench is the way to adjust these as a backer. and tightener

indeed. using spc since 2004 for aggressive road course. holds alinement well.

i am focusing on converting to a tsx 5-link rear for the dc5.

·
Waifu Deluxe
819 Posts
Buy both the front and the rear. I ordered the front bolts months ago and am just now ordering the rear kit and it's costed me much more than buying both at the same time. I also bought SPC from kseriesparts. SPC makes a fantastic Kodi product and KSP is a great website to buy them from
KSP used to own these forums lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure if its just rusted on but wanted to see how you adjust the chamber. I thought you would need to loosen the nuts to then adjust the large center piece but they wouldn't budge even after some PB blaster. Should I take the bolt out attaching Speed Test it to the upper arm first?

·
Waifu Deluxe
819 Posts
Should be able to loosen the nuts and it'll twist. If they're older it might just be really seized up. Honestly if they're that old to the bushings very well are likely shot and they weren't an expensive part for me to just replace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts