Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i was just wondering, what is the spearco material made out of? i was thinking of wrapping my seats, but i dont want to pay too much just for the cloth or what not. a friends mom was going to wrap them and i was going to get it embroded with 'type s' or whatever on it. but , just wanted to see if i could find a cloth similar to the spearco. thanks all!

-van-

·
Registered
575 Posts
I believe there is a post of someone that did their back seats with sparco cloth. You have to call them (go to web page I believe) and get the color code and order a sheet of it. It looked really good on the car too.

nathn

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
it s a very nice and well constructed material!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sparco is the company - Spearco makes intercoolers! LOL :D It's ok, anyway, I believe the material is called Jacquard. It feels cool, but Recaro makes a seat with a Perlon Velour that feels even better, IMO.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo haha coool. i have two questions. one is sorta noob *computer or whatever. haha

1) what exactly does 'bump' mean? besides the bumping of bumping stuff.
2) could i get the jacquard material or something similar to that at a fabric place?

-van-

·
28,748 Posts
A bump is posting in a thread so that it gets "bumped" up to the top of the forum.

ABout getting the Jacquard, I doubt most places would sell that....but i'm not sure.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
Only the company has them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts