Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Today I was installing these headlights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0751WBD9F/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I installed my left headlight assembly and wired it up, worked as expected. ( I quick connected the black and white LED wires to the female connect, car side wiring )

I installed my right headlight assembly a little differently and the LED Halo is not lighting up and the parking light to the far left of the picture is not lighting up either. (

I quick connected the black and white LED wires to the male connect headlight side wiring, connected to the drive lights)

I checked the fuse and it appears to be okay and no blows.

I'm just wondering if any of you good troubleshooters have any experience or ideas on what could be wrong. Thanks:fistbump:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wired the passenger side lighting like I did with the driver side (quick connect LED to female,car side low beam ); low and behold the Halos came on, but now the low beam is not turning on... Any ideas?:dontknow:

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I plugged a different bulb into the socket and found that the socket is working, thus it is not an electrical issue with my car. The low beam bulb is the culprit. I will try to get a hold of Spec-D tomorrow for a replacement.

TL:DR don't buy from Spec-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts