Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1 up, 5 down
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone watch "pass time" on the speed channel? Every once in a while you'll catch an RSX up there. I've seen 1 with just bolt-ons and 2 with a s/c setup both running close to 300whp. Now wtf is up with their times? The one with just bolts ran mid 15 and both s/c cars ran mid to high 14's!!! and one of those s/c cars was on drag radials!!!! Can we get someone that knows how to f*ing drive on that show!! they are giving the rsx a bad name and not just a bad name but a slow one at that. it pisses me off when i see a car that should run high 12's running mid 14's. Im sorry but this just upsets me :firemad:

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
how can i miss it? thats all they show pass time, pinks, nascar and more nascar. but yeah those drivers r giving rsx'ers bad names.

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
ttb

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
I saw the 15 sec one, silver with A-spec package correct?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
does anyone watch "pass time" on the speed channel? Every once in a while you'll catch an RSX up there. I've seen 1 with just bolt-ons and 2 with a s/c setup both running close to 300whp. Now wtf is up with their times? The one with just bolts ran mid 15 and both s/c cars ran mid to high 14's!!! and one of those s/c cars was on drag radials!!!! Can we get someone that knows how to f*ing drive on that show!! they are giving the rsx a bad name and not just a bad name but a slow one at that. it pisses me off when i see a car that should run high 12's running mid 14's. Im sorry but this just upsets me :firemad:
i honestly doubt anyone cares about what a FWD honda can do on a dragstrip.

·
1 up, 5 down
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i honestly doubt anyone cares about what a FWD honda can do on a dragstrip.
yea but it gives people insight on what a fwd car is capable of on a drag strip.

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
which is nothing.

the dragstrip isnt for econobox hondas
this is true, everytime i go out there and i see a clean ass honda i just think of what a waste it is, it should be at some road race or on top of a canyon somewhere..lol

and as for those FAIL BOAT drivers on speed, i really dont mind cause when ppl see that time it just helps me make money when go out to car meets and some *** in his lil gt or what ever thinks he can take me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
was one of the s/c rsx-s a pwp type s with ssr rims on it? if so . . i know him he hangs out in the Tennessee/nashville forum.

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
this is true, everytime i go out there and i see a clean ass honda i just think of what a waste it is, it should be at some road race or on top of a canyon somewhere..lol

and as for those FAIL BOAT drivers on speed, i really dont mind cause when ppl see that time it just helps me make money when go out to car meets and some *** in his lil gt or what ever thinks he can take me:thumbsup:
econobox hondas aren't race cars. Period. They don't need to be at "some road race" or "on top of a canyon" somewhere. Lol @ FWD.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
econobox hondas aren't race cars. Period. They don't need to be at "some road race" or "on top of a canyon" somewhere. Lol @ FWD.
QFT

Even though I race my honda's, and I love them, I know a better drivetrain platform would help me tenfold.

·
1 up, 5 down
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

this is very true :D

·
M_style
1,335 Posts
hey let them give it a bad name, do you know why?

when some idiot comes up to you and says your car is slow and you cant beat me blah blah, then you can just OWN his ass since you know those times are wack as shit! And we can beat them all ;)

·
M_style
1,335 Posts
Hondas are not made for Drag, your better of doing circuit racing since they are light and have high rpms to have a better power around corners!

·
Home Of Nike
1,673 Posts
some ppl on that show cant drive for shit, i was just watching it not to long ago and some guy in a red 350z almost crashed trying to burn out at the line

·
Registered
12 Posts
i can't believe that the supercharged one was that slow. I was at the gokart track in richmond watching it the other night, I couldnt hear the tv but I imagine he didnt get any traction, or drove like an 80 year old

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.