Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Class: Now in Session
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, i got the kit I want, which is the Razzi kit for the RSX (not installed yet). I don't really care much for the deck "spoiler" that is available for it by Razzi. Can I get some opinions on a spoiler that would look alright with the kit. The kit is, I guess, a little aggressive to a lot of ppl, so I don't want a spoiler that's just real plain and boring. And I don't want a wing that is like super tall either. Any ideas?
Thanks

Here's the site of the kit to give you and idea of what it looks like, but my car is eternal blue... http://www.razzi.com/vehicles/acura/addviews/rsx_02CU_2dr_1440_pix.html

·
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WoW...i like both of them, i just need to decide on one. although the Type-R spoiler crossed my mind a few times about a month ago. The wings west spoiler is pretty nice too...decisions decisions!!
Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Originally Posted by VarsityBlues02
this is what you want!
http://www.transformspoilers.com/ca...ge.php?pID=2804

I really dont think its the DC2 spoiler, even tho it looks almost exactly like it, I just think this company custom made it or something, but i DID but it, and it better be here soon cuz i ordered it on the 4th, but when it DOES come in I'll tell yall if its the DC2 or not, and if it fits perfectly or not...

·
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kur029 said:
any pics of razzi besides the one in thier webpage
no the only other pics i have on are here from a book i got at a performance shop and everytime i try to host a pic, it says the image is too large...sorry. but thanks again to everyone for their opinions. I just don't know about the deck spoiler that razzi makes, it's just so damn ugly. i dunno...i might have to see it in person. and the more i look at the wings west spoiler, i like it even more :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts