Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get the acura type r spoiler but the dealer wants 438 for it(including instalation). is there a way to get my hands on it where i dont have to deal with the dealer?

· Registered
47 Posts
www.spoilerdepot.com

They got the Wings West Spoiler Type-R Spoiler for 223. Nice with the chrome wingswest logo on the sides of the wing. Superior quality. Dont trust replicas and junk from ebay. I bought a replica Type-R Spoiler and it stress cracked right wen i put it on my car side to side up/down front and back. Dont get replicas either get wings west or the dealer. Its good 2 pay the extra cash than to go cheap and end up paying more than the good stuff costs.

· Registered
47 Posts
^ No its authentic Wings West.

· DDS
7,010 Posts
juggernaut said:
i thought the spoilerdepot one was a wings west replica? try trimking... they arent the real thing, but ive heard good things about them.
i got mine from trimking and it is perfect, perfectly matched paint, nearly perfect fitment, and it cost around 200 shipped

p.s. you are in the wrong section

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.