Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-2006-ACURA-RSX-REAL-CARBON-FIBER-POWER-MIRRORS-JDM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aRSXQQhashZitem5193a50898QQitemZ350369417368QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I just bought these and need help wiring them in. Does any have a wiring diagram for the the female plug of the mirror connection. The plug has 6 wires and the spoon mirrors have three, Im guessing one is power, one is up and down and the other is side to side.

Can anyone please help me, thanks :thumbsup:

·
Form - Function
1,048 Posts
well first of all these are not spoon and i hate to break it but there not carbon fiber, they are plasitc with a single piece of cf sheet on the outside, second...there are many pinouts of the mirrors in this section, look for diys involved the jdm mirrors

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
my recommendation, since there are only what? 3 wires coming out of those mirrors, would be to cut the plug off of your stock mirror, and put all male or female ends on the wires from the plug, and all of the opposite ends on the mirror wires and try it in a few variations until it works

·
Registered
842 Posts
I used to have those in a previous car, the first days when I looked at the mirror it gave me a headache, is something wrong or distorted with the mirror.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts