Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sorry can’t go that low if I’m shipping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your response. I'm EZ, what diameter is it? I have the capability to weld it and or whatever it takes. W/ the obvious extension Did it bolt right up? What do you mean "mud side"? You can scribe the pipe WELL cut it in half to lower shipping. In that bag what would it take as to $$$ This is one of those thing you would be better off ditching local, shipping is gonna hurt your bottom line anyway you slice it! SRY.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you for your response. I'm EZ, what diameter is it? I have the capability to weld it and or whatever it takes. W/ the obvious extension Did it bolt right up? What do you mean "mud side"? You can scribe the pipe WELL cut it in half to lower shipping. In that bag what would it take as to $$$ This is one of those thing you would be better off ditching local, shipping is gonna hurt your bottom line anyway you slice it! SRY.
Bolted right up, didn’t leak. 60mm as far as i know. Shipping won’t hurt me, hence why i said buyer pays shipping. Not taking up that much space so doesn’t bother me if i sit on it. I am hoping someone local buys it. It’ll save me a lot of trouble and haggling for shipping prices i don’t control.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No haggle here man. I'm just trying to work with you as to other items would be very pricey to ship, I'm trying to "cut" a deal w/ you. That's All! Isn't 60mm stock?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No haggle here man. I'm just trying to work with you as to other items would be very pricey to ship, I'm trying to "cut" a deal w/ you. That's All! Isn't 60mm stock?
Pretty sure stock is like 2.25” which is closer to 50mm. This is for an NA car. 3” adds weight without making much difference in air flow from 2.5”. Bigger displacement or boost will take more advantage of bigger pipes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pretty sure stock is like 2.25” which is closer to 50mm. This is for an NA car. 3” adds weight without making much difference in air flow from 2.5”. Bigger displacement or boost will take more advantage of bigger pipes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You would be correct. It's 2.25 stock, so a little bigger is better in this case as I am N/A. I put a 2.50 on at one point and it made the car soggy all over the place! With my new build a lil/ bigger would be in order? So What's shipping to Il. Again I don't want to cut it all to hell, but half it off and stuff it in a box. I'll check on my end also. Do you have an opx. weight? Thankyou...I tend to sit on "shit" too. If it's paid for and I don't have to feed it. Well you know the rest.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I’ll have to weigh it and check for a box. Bare with me as I’m finishing up a semester of school. But I’d guess probably 30lbs or so.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I’ll have to weigh it and check for a box. Bare with me as I’m finishing up a semester of school. But I’d guess probably 30lbs or so.

All well and good. Seriously, concentrate on school and we got the holliday's. I can wait, it's kinda a toss up as is to weather it's worth are trouble ya know?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts