Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just moved and realized I’ve been hoarding these exhausts for awhile and decided I’m probably never going to use them again. All three bolted up to my type s at some point. The spoon and the Ktuned were a bit loud for me, i test fit the toda b pipe to the spoon muffler and that sounded perfect but fitment was less than perfect and i didn’t want to cut up a perfectly good spoon exhaust so here they are collecting dust. Anywho....

Gen 1 Spoon N1 catback: Really good shape has a little bit of melted plastic on the muffler tip from it being mounted to the toda mid pipe for a couple days and it not quite lining up right. Should come right off.
$350 FIRM!

Toda 60mm b-pipe: honestly bought it with what looks to be a welded in extension, pretty scraped up on the mid pipe, and about a 2” wide dent on the resonator. Didn’t leak or sound bad when i had it mounted. Just cosmetic issues. $100 obo picked up or $130 shipped FIRM.

All prices posted, will consider trades, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Pictures posted below.....hopefully....

[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump obo and accepting trades!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you pm me a price shipped to 95403. Thanks
Probably going to cost close to $100 to ship out there as you’re across the country and the exhaust only comes in 2 parts versus 3 like others.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So i just moved and realized I’ve been hoarding these exhausts for awhile and decided I’m probably never going to use them again. All three bolted up to my type s at some point. The spoon and the Ktuned were a bit loud for me, i test fit the toda b pipe to the spoon muffler and that sounded perfect but fitment was less than perfect and i didn’t want to cut up a perfectly good spoon exhaust so here they are collecting dust. Anywho....

Ktuned 3” oval catback: few minor scrapes no dents. Just a little dirty. $350

All prices posted, will consider trades, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts