Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
dropped on spoon with koni's. only pic i have for now.

the only still shot i can find at the moment
spoon + koni:

whats the avg wheel gap all around? i get really iffy when the gap in the rear is less than in the front as seen in many other lowering springs such as stech's and eibach's, but thats just IMO. thnx for the help guys :thumbsup:

·
Brevit : the soul of wit
9,422 Posts
whats the avg wheel gap all around? i get really iffy when the gap in the rear is less than in the front as seen in many other lowering springs such as stech's and eibach's, but thats just IMO. thnx for the help guys :thumbsup:
:iamwiths: does it look lower in the back than the front...and which springs DO NOT do this?

·
Back to stock :(
3,045 Posts

·
NA member
407 Posts
swift sport mach springs an option? it lowers the rear less than the front. I recommend getting the ITR shocks to pair. i'm speculating that the itr piston rod is shorter than the OEM RSX, so you'll have less chance to bottom out.

the swift springs are very streetable with comparable spring rates to the spoon springs. its also made with swift's special proprietary metallurgy :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
swift sport mach springs an option? it lowers the rear less than the front. I recommend getting the ITR shocks to pair. i'm speculating that the itr piston rod is shorter than the OEM RSX, so you'll have less chance to bottom out.

the swift springs are very streetable with comparable spring rates to the spoon springs. its also made with swift's special proprietary metallurgy :thumbsup:
i hope they make for the 05-06 rsx-s :pray:

·
NA member
407 Posts
hopefully...im seeing alot of springs like s-techs and progress where they have separate springs for 02-04 models and 05-06 models.
02-04 front springs are wound differently than the 05 springs. You cannot mix those. You can shop around and see if there is an 05 version. I think I saw kingmotorsports have two part numbers for the swift springs.

worse comes to worse, just get some cheap 02-04 ITR shocks which you can get for a little more than $200.

i rode in the mugen SS and i think the Swift+ITR setup is VERY similar. A good setup at a good price of $500-600, while the mugen's are a $1k. The only difference is that the mugen shocks are a little bit stiffer. i think the swift springs lower the car nicer tho :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.