Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jsut a question. is there an incorrect way to install lowering springs. what i mean is, is it possible to put them upside down. the reason im asking is because the springs are only supposed to be 1.4 inches lowered in the rear. and it looks like its slammed. (well to me that is) but can any one help me out.

·
do a barrel roll!!
662 Posts
you def put it on upside down, see springs only go one way, if you put it on right way up it would have dropped it 1.4" exactly, but you put it upside down so now it dropped it 4.1", there should be a little arrow on the spring that tells you right side up. :thumbsup:

·
HONDA PACT
1,867 Posts
some springs sang in the rear and some look lower in the rear because the fender line is lower in the rear

·
12 Volt Installer
970 Posts
you def put it on upside down, see springs only go one way, if you put it on right way up it would have dropped it 1.4" exactly, but you put it upside down so now it dropped it 4.1", there should be a little arrow on the spring that tells you right side up. :thumbsup:

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your not serious right?? i didnt think so.

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

wish I could rep you

·
GT30R > Traction
3,829 Posts
dosn't matter unless they are progressivly wound on one side. let them settle, but the back will look lower then the rear with a lot of springs.

·
dolan pls
9,956 Posts
wat :rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.