Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the pic request guys but i have been lookin around for the longest time for a pic of a Redondo red rsx with a type r style body kit. I was thinking about buyin a replica type r kit for my car but i just cant seem to picture how it would look on my color car. If anyone has a pic that`d be great.thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i know, i dont like to make posts like this but i searched for forever and a day and i couldnt find a thing. The closest pic was of a milano red type r. bump for more tries.

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts
my car has TypeR wing but its not redondo tho, its firepper red

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts
ill takes pics tommorow

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts
still need to bring my front bumper to the bodyshop cuz color match isnt perfect. The lip is perfect tho

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts
crazy said:
Nice RSX, but is it me, or is the fender a different colour from the rest of the car?
its just the lighting. Everything else matches except for the front bumper.. As for the missing gas cap , the body shop wanted to borrow it so that they can use it to compare and formulate a matching paint

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
yeah wtf, i just re-read the article... wtf man. y did you post c-west from lip?

·
EUROLOGIST
514 Posts
simsim said:
yeah wtf, i just re-read the article... wtf man. y did you post c-west from lip?
cuz someone also wanted to see a red rsx w/ type kit. I got the replica wing but no lip kit

·
Reach Higher
1,117 Posts
RedTypeS - Where did you get the C-West replica lip from? It looks really nice.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts