Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: look at all the pictures before posting a comment... too many people post random shit jsut to get their post count up.. Ex. Nice RSX Drop it man! ... don't have an RSX anymore.. haha.. kk? - Thanks

Figured I'd make a new phototrail because i totaled my old car.. and comcast account got remade when i moved in my new house for some reason, and lost all my old images that i was hosting.

i used to drive an 2005 Satin Silver Metallic Base-Auto RSX

-Vis CF hood, Greddy sp2 exhaust, Pirelli Pzero Nero m+s, Type r Valve Cover, pioneer headunit, and Autovation RSX pedals

My new car is a 2006 Premium White Pearl Acura TSX - Auto - no Navi.
I have a Injen SRI Installed... (can be CAI - I'll go to CAI when my development fixes our water flooding issues)
And Work Emotion XT7's wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza Re50a Pole Positions

Pictures with my friends CL-S (he has new wheels now)

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Continuation of the photoshoot with friends CL-S

this picture would be cool if i could photochop a red light in front of it.. anyone up for it?

Bright?

Intake i put in, got it from a member on here. - i cleaned it up real nice.

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Small photoshoot with my brother's PWP 06 Type S

&

Work Wheels Came in!!!

Story Time!!!
ok, so these wheels took about 2.5 months to get to my home in South Jersey.. i ordered from kamispeed, and if anyone orders from them, i still recremend it.. they gave me a great deal and even though it took forever because they came from japan, i still love them... :)
- but the people over in Cali forgot to ship the Wheel Lugs/Wheel Locks I ordered, and also forgot my Center Caps but they fixed everything and its now in Transit.. i cant complain, people make mistakes.. But then i ahd no lugs to put my wheels on, but my brother was going back to his stock wheels because his tire tread on his 5zigen's were bald due to bad camber wear. So my brother let me use his lugs/locks for the meantime. :)

ok, ok .. picture time!

sorry theyre so dark.

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
New pics taken 7.26.07

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Reserved 4 (I'm done reserving)

UPDATE! well coil overs have been on for a while, and now for some horrible pictures.. I need someone to take pics of my car who knows how to use an SLR... i was using my brothers Canon digital rebel Xt...

car looks so much better with no front plate.... stupid NJ.... i took it off just for the shoot... .. unlike the RSX, the tsx's front plate has no hole that is visible on the front bumper.

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks good...youre doing wheels before susp?
yeah, i was going to lower it, but my parents said no... yeah yeah yeah.. . i no parents blah. w/e i just have to listen to them.. im just going to save up for mugen sport suspension to have the nice ride still.

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
Ya parents said no to the suspension just yet. They dont want the car completely changed just yet. I mean its only like 6 months old.

Dan, post that pic i took of your projector at night.
Also, go through the pics of the last 2 meets we had and post some pics from that.

I'll have to do a photoshoot of the car when the wheels get put on- probably within the week or so.

·
Duffman OHH YEAAHH
9,811 Posts
yeah, i was going to lower it, but my parents said no... yeah yeah yeah.. . i no parents blah. w/e i just have to listen to them.. im just going to save up for mugen sport suspension to have the nice ride still.
o i understand, just saying i rocked 17's before i lowered my car and it was monster truck status for a little while

·
Slow in Fast out
2,884 Posts
Too luxurious for my taste, but hey some people love that.
Looks great.

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hell, i didnt ahve a choice.. brother picked me up in it when i was done work one night. i didnt complain. it was better then my base. haha. - thanks again ralph!

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
dont thank me.
thank mom and dad.
they were the ones that picked out the car - i just approved it and picked out the color. which naturally was pwp.
i wonder why? :laughing:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts