Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED: Pictures on page 3

UPDATED: Page 2 56K Warning! (new shots of JDM Emblems and Headlights)

UPDATED: Page 2 56K Warning! (pictures of things that came in the mail!)

I just bought this car, while stationed over here in Germany. Its a 2004 SSM Type-S. It's got about 40500 miles.

My camera is dead, I'll get new pictures when I can find a battery for my DSLR. These photos are from the dealer.

Since then the previous owner reinstalled the A-Spec Spoiler. She also managed to roll into something in the back and so I have a little bump on the rear bumper, which will be fixed soon.

So far I've removed the stupid Mud Flaps, and I have a few things on order...

On Order:
JDM ITR Headlights (arrived)
JDM ITR Honda Emblems Front and Rear (arrived)
OEM Front License Plate Holder (currently it's bent and screwed to the body)
Skunk2 10th Anniversary Knob

PaintScratch.com Toutch up Kit: (arrived)
- 1 oz. Basecoat Paint Bottle SSM
- 1 oz. Clearcoat Bottle
- Sandpaper Pack

P21S Car Care Kit (link)
Mothers Clay Bar Kit

DIY Honda Remote Key by CRSX member Fanger

Honda Center Caps

Near Future Plans:
Mugen SS
Black Honda Center Caps (anyone got them? or know where I can get them, let me know.) (ON ORDER)
JDM ITR Brake Duct Kit
C Pillar Bar w/ Camera Mount
DIY Honda Remote Key (ON ORDER)

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments. Even though there isn't much to see just yet. I'm still waiting for my parts to come in.

Next thing on my list is some sort of suspension work. I'm thinking Mugen SS.

I'll keep this thread updated!

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Update:

ITR Front and Rear Emblems arrived.
ITR Headlights arrived
Touch up Paint arrived.

Pictures of above should come tonight. And I'll install as soon as we get a dry day over here in Germany.

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
its an acura, not a honda
:stfu: Are you serious?

I didn't know that.

How about you go up your post count by searching for everyone with Honda badges on their car. It's not your car, so don't worry about it.

BTW, over here, this car IS a Honda. Acura doesn't exist. So if I want my car to say honda on it, then it will.

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
up my post count?

why would i need to do that? lol

okay ricer, go ahead and spend the 100 bucks or so on some emblems and put em on your stock ACURA
How do you figure I'm a ricer? Because I'm installing parts that don't make the car go faster?

I've bought only JDM Honda parts. Things that come on this car overseas. I like the way they look, if thats rice, I'm a ricer.

If you look at the thread, You see I just bought the damn car, and I live in Germany. It's not like I can over night go fast parts to please some jack ass in a civic.

I don't get how you're trying to make me your person you choose to preach your anti Honda emblem bullshit. My comment about your post count is referring to the hundreds of threads with people having JDM emblems, that you could go and spread your wisdom in.

But the reason I don't have to go all out on go fast parts right off the bat is because I'm pleased with my performance of my car right now. I'm sorry if you cant say the same about your civic.

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So back on topic...
I got a bunch of my parts in today. It's too damn dark to go take pictures of the car, and its too wet and cold to install anyways.

Hopefully Sunday/Monday I'll have this stuff installed.

JDM ITR Honda Emblems:

JDM Headlights:

Touch Up Kit FTMFW!:

Honda Center Caps (not here yet, ordered from CRSX Member: IaNZ EP):

DIY Honda Remote Key (not here, just ordered from CRSX Member: Fanger)

I'm going to try and resize these soon, some are way too big. And the quality sucks anyways. But thats what I've got so far!

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
New pictures of JDM emblems, headlights and center caps installed...

More pictures coming soon....

I have no idea why photobucket takes so long to upload to... but if you're reading this within the last few minutes I posted, its still uploading... I've got two photos for now, more coming soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.