Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
ghetto rigged front plate lol
How do you define ghetto? Please explain, because in my eye's, that's not ghetto. Do all people have to spend money on some "product" to not have their property ghetto now? what if I make a part for my car that no one else makes, would that be ghetto? i feel like i over typed this, but yes, please explain what other things you think are ghetto.

i really dont like the stock headlights
to each of their own...I think it looks good on red DC5's IMO. but nothing beats DIY's in my book.

sigh, why change the emblems..
its an acura, not a honda
up my post count?
why would i need to do that? lol
okay ricer, go ahead and spend the 100 bucks or so on some emblems and put em on your stock ACURA
lmao..
i have I/H/E
in what shape does that say im a "go-fast" guy..
and my "civic" would beat or at least give u a good run for your money...and i bet i paid half the price of what u paid for yours..
if i were a go fast guy, you think i would be biting on you for mods you do to ur outside? i didnt even say u shouldnt bought this, or that..
100$ couldve went towards a good suspension, or anything
Hmm, going from your first comment.

Why do you have a CF hood? you think saving 20 or so pounds and dumping $200+ on that part did anything good for your car? you now have better chance of having your hood flyup while you are driving down the highway. and I hope it happends.

So, do you think Lexus and Toyota are completely different company too? you should have a sign on your car that says "you are not driving a Ford, it's GM. get it right."
oh yeah, Nissan and Infinity too, what else is there..well now since Mazda got sold out, they should all change their badge to "GM" as well. add that into your sign. if you need money to make one, i'll give you some money.

Sir please, tell me what I/H/E you have on your Civic Si. I am eagerd to know! for you to call out on someone who just purchased their car and already in progress of the build is un called for. I've known SSM for couple of years know, and if we ever invite you to our convo's, i wouldn't doubt you will not understand the 1/2 of the stuff we say.

I think your car screams out "GO FAST" guy. Civic Si in general does, and how often to you see a blue civic with CF hood? and the typical IHE setup..."cute" :coffee:

Give me all you can think of. what can you buy for $100 for your Civic? or for anycar matter of fact. exclude the liquid stuff, like motor oil/oil filters/air filters....

throw something at me, because I myself can't really think of anything better either but the "H" emblem. I would buy it too if I had a DC5.

and yes, I do not have a car at the moment. talk all the shit you want mr i like to call people ricer because of their "one" of 100's of mods they are about to do. just go ahead, give it.

BTW SSM...do this. ground kit & front strut and some stiff stuff, don't gut it :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't know how well the V1 would work in Europe... Might have to do a search on that. But I don't think anyone has radar detectors over here.
My friend with 99 Maxima SE, was selling it left and right to people in UK about a year ago...

and they have different mode for UK settings too. I unno..if you want one, just send me $400 and i'll have it shipped to my place and i'll do free shipping for ya.

·
Registered
132 Posts
There definitely IS a speed limit. Some sections of the Autobahn and some back roads don't have speed limits.

They're so crazy about speeding, they have speed cameras set in random places. If you go over the posted limit, they'll flash your car and take a picture and mail you a ticket.
x2

same shit in korea..except there is no place like autobahn :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.