Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused and I am wondering if you can buy a whole cybernation stage 2 kit from somewhere. 'cause on cybernation's website you can only buy the whole stage 1 kit?
thanks

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
RSXfreak22 said:
I am confused and I am wondering if you can buy a whole cybernation stage 2 kit from somewhere. 'cause on cybernation's website you can only buy the whole stage 1 kit?
thanks
my shop can get you a full stage 2 kit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re:

I dont need a cn stage 2 kit yet but on my own could i get a cn stage 2 kit or do i actually need to put the kit together myself. 'cause on the cn website the parts are there but the piping is not. and i do not know where to get the piping. and is the stage 2 kit the t3/t4 turbo or is it the 60-I or whatever it was?
thanks

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yes you can just purchase the parts you need to complete your upgrade without purchasing a new kit if you already own a stage I.

Stage II minimum upgrade add piston & rods for 350whp to 370whp recommended use. (+$1100)

Stage III upgrade add piston & rods, head bolts, block guard, turbo and turbo head gasket. 370whpto 420+whp.

Stage IV upgraded everything, sleeved block, Valves, springs & retainers, port & polished head, with upgraded cooling system this includes a 800hp BB turbo calibrated to work with our setup.

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
what are you expecting numbers wise on the stage IV's?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
types03 said:
hey zotex, do you own a shop or work for one that deals CN turbos
I work for a shop and recently hooked up with CyberNation.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
Stage III upgrade add piston & rods, head bolts, block guard, turbo and turbo head gasket. 370whpto 420+whp
wow.....so i could consider myself a stage "III"?? I got my car running today :spin: I let it run for about 10 minutes and then cut it off. Ill start it up again in a few days once i get my battery deal and thermal air bypass valve replaced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts