Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Nice work! Dynasty 350 im envious!!!!!

Stainless is the best, makes the most awesome welds....

·
:)
15,472 Posts
sick-as fk!

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I didn't realize this was here, this is killer work. I would love to know more about those v-bands, they are super cool and would seal better than any of the ones that I can get.

·
RSX fanboy supreme
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I didn't realize this was here, this is killer work. I would love to know more about those v-bands, they are super cool and would seal better than any of the ones that I can get.
Thanks Chris.
The v-bands are made for me by a local machinist since I couldn't find ones that would seal perfect everytime or high quality. This guys work is impeccable. We make the design almost identical for several different metals so we can interchange them readily on certain projects. (aluminum is slightly thicker where it welds tot eh tube)
They are a simple male-female fit.
It makes it alot easier to fit and you get a hassle-free seal.

·
RSX fanboy supreme
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Thanks guys. Should have alot more up in January once the new place is done and set-up. Got some neat cars coming through.
Silvia
73 pro-street camaro
supercharged rsx
9000rpm n/a mustang

I'll post pics in here of the new garage when I get in the house and settled.
I haven't welded anything in over a week, miss it already....

·
RSX fanboy supreme
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
don't worry, it will take you at least 3 or 4 months to get your shop setup, I know. :)
Yeah, you are probably right. I have secured some help over the holidays though, so it should help ease the burden somewhat. Funny, nobody wanted to help move, but when I asked about setting up the shop, got some eager volunteers.
Car guys are the best!!!:thumbsup:

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Yeah, you are probably right. I have secured some help over the holidays though, so it should help ease the burden somewhat. Funny, nobody wanted to help move, but when I asked about setting up the shop, got some eager volunteers.
Car guys are the best!!!:thumbsup:
that is how it always works, no one wants to help with the heavy stuff when it comes to putting it on a truck but they will help when you start to move it around a shop

·
15,472 Posts
u made that exhaust by yourself?

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
alberta dang so close make me a super cool sounding intake

·
15,472 Posts
is that a TIG welder??? You need to custom make rsx 3" exhausts man :)

81 - 100 of 647 Posts